Terms of Service
Updated November 15, 2018
By using the KissFront.com web site (“Service”), or any services of LoadFocus LTD, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
LoadFocus LTD reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: Terms of Service
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While LoadFocus LTD prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that LoadFocus LTD cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LoadFocus LTD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
5. You may not use the Service on applications where you have no rights. You can use the Service only your own applications.LoadFocus LTD cannot and will not be liable for any use of the Service on any unauthorized applications/websites and APIs or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
2. The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis based on your plan and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
4. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
5. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. LoadFocus LTD does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top-right of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
2. All of your Pro or Business plan Content will be immediately removed from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. LoadFocus LTD, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other LoadFocus LTD service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. LoadFocus LTD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. LoadFocus LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly and yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the LoadFocus Website (http://www.kissfront.com) or the Service itself.
3. LoadFocus LTD shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with U.K. copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
3. LoadFocus LTD does not pre-screen Content, but LoadFocus LTD and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that LoadFocus LTD uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LoadFocus LTD, or any other LoadFocus LTD service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LoadFocus LTD
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LoadFocus LTD customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by LoadFocus LTD) of other LoadFocus customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. LoadFocus LTD does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that LoadFocus LTD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LoadFocus LTD has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of LoadFocus LTD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LoadFocus LTD and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and LoadFocus LTD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact at loadfocus dot com.